27 Oct 2011

Social Travel Map of Vietnam





Vietnam... I heard so much about this place. Really eager to explore this country, its people and their culture. I'll be crossing Vietnam as part of my Tandem Bike Challenge. Apparently it's pretty hilly so I hope I find somebody to join me on my tandem bike.

Share your favorite places with me and other readers from around the world! Leave your tips in the comments below and I'll add them to this map. Be part of the adventure ;-)

Click the pins on the map for more information about the place. 
I'm building this map 1 pin at a time ;-)
View Social Map South East Asia in a larger map

Phu Quoc
Cu Chi
Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
Mui Ne
Da Lat
Nha Trang
Kon Tum
Hoi An
Hué
Hanoi

Ha Long
Sa Pa








<< Back
Come say hi on Google+Facebook or Twitter and/or Subscribe to my Newsfeed (rss) or Newsletter | 
-->


1 comment:

  1. สล็อตเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ ไม่มี ขั้นต่ำ การเล่นสล็อตเป็นทางเลือกที่น่าสนใจและปลอดภัยสำหรับผู้เล่น PG โดยที่ไม่ต้องผ่านกลไกทำให้มั่นใจได้ว่าข้อมูลส่วนตัวและการทำธุรกรรมของคุณจะได้รับความปลอดภัย

    ReplyDelete